After Copper ran off last night, I made sure that I exercised him this morning. I went roller-blading with neighbor Beth and had a really nice time. I think she would like to make it a weekly date. After piano lessons I threw the frisbee with Copper a few times to let him a run a bit until he got bored. Then, when you mom was bringing Todd home for the night they drove up and down the fairway to give Copper a little more exercise. Only, when your mom got to my house she realized that when she had turned around, he had kept on going. She hadn't realized it at the turn, because it was already dark. I thought we were doing so well today. He never tried to run off all afternoon when the doors were open and piano students were coming in and out. He lay in the back yard or on the front porch and seemed like he was enjoying the day. Apparently I won't be able to let Copper out after dark without careful supervision.
I saw an unfamiliar orange cat on our front porch when I came home from baseball tonight. Later, I went into the garage and thought I smelled cat urine. Coincidence?
No news on the number of wren babies in the nest. I'll keep trying my best to get a peek without bothering them.
The boys were in bed by 8:30pm tonight! And, I think they were totally asleep before 9:00pm. Believe it or not, this is note-worthy. (I may even be able to get myself to bed by 10:30pm.)
No comments:
Post a Comment