All this draft had was a title and these photos.






We are in the middle of baseball season right now. It is a hard time for me. Between chorus practice on Monday nights, piano lessons on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons, and Cub Scouts/church on Wednesday nights--adding baseball to the mix makes me feel a little out of control. I complain about it quite a bit during the four months of the season. But I continue to let my boys sign up because they really enjoy playing, I think it's good for them to play on a team and learn to work with new people-kids and adults alike, and it's only four months, right?
But, I am glad when it is over and we get our life back. I love the slow and easy summer day these photos represent. It gives me hope that we will make it through this baseball season, just as we have the others, and I will be able to relax and enjoy time my boys again.
No comments:
Post a Comment