Wednesday, March 7, 2012
For Becca, From Brett (via e-mail 3/5/12)
Made the big climb out of NOC today. It was not as bad as I expected. Cold tonight, around 10 degrees. We will see how the bag keeps warm. Should be in Fontana Dam Wednesday afternoon. Cold day today. Ice all around, but spirits are high (as long as it is not wet). Looking forward to seeing you in two weeks. I love you and really feel your support. I hope everything around the house is not too much. I know you are the best thing that has happened to me. I think about you all the time out here. I wish you were here with me. There are a lot of things that you would like. The views are really nice. I am glad there are no leaves out yet so you can see a lot. I am crawling in bed with a hot water bottle tonight. I love you and you are a good hun. Good night. I bet you are glad that I am gone and you are not fighting the cold house. I have all the cold sleeps I need right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment