We booked the cabin. And it is pet-friendly. You'll get to see Copper (and the rest of us) in just about two weeks!
I'm getting a little anxious. I haven't seen the wrens in the garage since the day they got stuck in the house. I hope they didn't get spooked.
I had some jobs around the house and didn't want to get sucked in to the TV, so I turned on NPR using the BlueRay player. I always forget about turning it on. I listened to a couple of Fresh Air programs while I did the dishes and mopped the kitchen floor. It was perfect. (Bonus: Listening to NPR always makes me feel smarter!--Except for CarTalk. That just makes me laugh and laugh.)
I am playing the piano for someone on Sunday, and it is a pretty tough piece of music. I started practicing it today, and I practiced hard. The side tip of my right pinky has key-burn. (I just coined that phrase.) I had been thinking about picking up the guitar again, but now I feel too injured. Wah.
You may not be here, but I got a certain satisfaction using one of your boots to squash a huge spider tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment