This morning the boys were in and out of the room where I was trying to watch General Conference via the Internet. I much prefer to watch it on a TV, but since our family does not subscribe to cable or DirectTV and our local church satellite was not working properly I was left with little choice. Although I did not get to watch as much live conference as I had hoped, I did get to watch a little. I still hope to go back and view the sessions that I missed. Maybe I'll report later on some of the things that struck me most. . . Maybe.
Anyway, Todd noticed something that I found kind of funny, if a little disrespectful. As we were watching the prophet, President Thomas S. Monson, speak, Todd must have also been thinking about our late prophet, President Gordon B. Hinckley. He said, "Mom--Thomas, like Thomas. And Gordon, like Gordon." That was all he had to say before I clued in to what he noticed. A minute later Todd says, "And Henry, too." So, let me put what Todd noticed into a little trivia.
Can you tell me what the first names of the members of the current First Presidency and the members of the previous First Presidency have in common? And which of these names does not belong?
Gordon
Thomas
James
Henry
Dieter
[See the comments section for the answer.]
1 comment:
Gordon, Thomas, James, and Henry are all main characters on Thomas and Friends (a.k.a. Thomas the Tank Engine, some of Todd's favorite toys and movies).
Post a Comment