Today it has been wet and rainy all day. Even now as I type I still hear the wind and the rain. I don't think it's let up much since since 1:00pm. It is hard to believe that yesterday was absolutely gorgeous.
I had been setting up our big hammock outside quite often. (We don't keep it up all the time because the rope mildews and rots too quickly when left out.) Ryan has enjoyed a few "rest times" on the hammock when Todd has been at school.
I have enjoyed some nice quiet time out there with Ryan as well. Ryan especially enjoys being read to on the hammock. He frequently brings a pillow to the hammock with him. One word: heavenly. Logan joined us on the hammock on Sunday afternoon. Gary had stopped by for a minute on his way to Donna's house and was kind enough to swing all four of us (Todd, Ryan, Logan, and myself) for a few minutes. What fun! Then the boys took turns swinging each other. It was such a pleasant afternoon, and it was so nice to see them all enjoying each other and the beautiful weather.
Ryan even got Daddy to lay down for a few minutes and read "Harry the Dirty Dog," his favorite book this week.

No comments:
Post a Comment