Friday, October 10, 2008

Some Things That Make Me Smile

a "NIE"-inspired post:
1.
Rather than coming to Mom when he first got out of bed, Ryan went straight into my closet and climbed into the dirty clothes basket.

2.
I'm so happy when the dogs get attention during the day from the boys, because they certainly don't get much from me.

3.

Brett had put the boys to bed while I attended a music practice. This is how I found Todd when I came home and checked on him.
I love taking photos of my sleeping beauties - such innocence and peace.

4.
Dear Todd and Ryan,
I love you. I love your sweetness which is displayed in so many unexpected moments during the day.
Dear Stephanie, a.k.a. NieNie,
Thank you for sharing your creativite talents and faith with the blogging world. And for showing us how you take care of your family in such loving and beautiful ways. You inspire us. We are looking forward to hearing your blog-voice again soon.
Dear Courtney, a.k.a. CJane,
Thank you for sharing your thoughtful and heartfelt words with us. Your love for your extended family inspires us. Your posts make me cry more often than I care to admit.
Love, Becca

No comments: