I know I've been talking about dreams quite a bit, but there's another dream from this morning that I had to share. Ryan shared it with us as I was making Todd's bed.
"Oh, Mom. I had a good dream last night. Sandy was alive. We were in the new house that I drew in the computer room. Not our old house, but a new house with two spots. One for both of them [Sandy and Copper]. And Todd saw Sandy and said, 'That's not Sandy,' because he didn't know that she was alive, but she was!"
Yes, Ryan, that was a good dream.
Ryan has not been having a hard time dealing with Sandy's death, but he certainly has been thinking about it more than Todd. He often brings up the fact that he misses Sandy and that he wishes she was still alive.
Sandy was a good dog.
No comments:
Post a Comment