Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Relaxing at the Shore

Have I mentioned how much I love Rocky Bayou State Park? Well, I do. I love going there with one or both of my boys and letting them play while I relax. It is so peaceful there by the shore.

I took Ryan last week while Todd was at school. I had not been able to join Anne at the beach, so this was a consolation prize later that afternoon. And what a consolation prize it was. It is officially spring in Florida. Cool, crisp mornings; warm afternoons; and blooming azaleas.

Ryan, with his favorite accessory (well, second to Todd's baseball helmet): goggles!

Left, Ryan demonstrates what a zigzag looks like. Right, Ryan starts digging in to the sand toys.

Left, building a sand castle. Right, playing with water.

Left, building up a mountain for his volcano. Right, adding the lava to make it explode.

Thanks for taking me to Rocky Bayou, Mom!

Let's do it again soon.

No comments: