I recently posted about some of my dreams. I had more since then, of course, but what I enjoyed this morning was hearing about Ryan's dream. He will often tell us (Todd and myself) about a dream he had the previously night while we are eating breakfast. This morning Ryan shared his dream from last night.
He said the he and his cousin Kellie were driving a golf cart. A car sped by and they jumped off into a leaf pile, and after the car passed they popped their heads out. But they didn't get run over. And, they had said, "Don't let Casie in!"
I love hearing Ryan share his dreams with us. After talking about dreams earlier this week I find it interesting that Ryan frequently tells me about a dream he had--once, twice, or three times a week--but I almost never hear about any dreams Todd had. What I do hear from Todd is him trying to embellish Ryan's dreams. Todd understands that dreams are not real, so after Ryan tells us his dream Todd will try to finish out his own version of the "story" Ryan started.
No comments:
Post a Comment