It was time to do some sorting through the books in our home library. I continue to add books here are there for the boys. It's So easy to add things to our home than to remove things, even when it is their time to leave.
This book was one of Ryan's favorite bedtime stories for a long time. He no longer requests it, he has gotten a little old for it, and we certainly have lots of other books for him to choose from. However, I couldn't say good-bye to this book completely before recording the poem for me to read over some time down the road when I am feeling sentimental. I will have to rely on memory to supply the illustrations as I read through it.
Bless Me
by Grace Maccarone and Sam Williams
Bless the moon
Bless the stars
Bless my night-light
Bless my cars
Bless my trucks
Bless my chairs
Bless my table
Bless my bears
Bless my bunny
Bless my mouse
Bless the family in its house
Bless my pillow
Bless my bed
Bless me, too, from toes to head
Bless the water, earth, and air
Bless the children everywhere!
No comments:
Post a Comment