Yesterday was Todd's last day of preschool. The year went by so fast. I can hardly believe that he will be starting kindergarten this fall.

The kids have grown so much since last August. [I certainly like that their hair has grown since last August. I will have to work hard to convince Brett not to cut it that short again this summer!]

We were very pleased with Todd's preschool and with his teacher Ms. Wood. I appreciate that she always took time when I picked up Todd from school to answer questions that Ryan had about their classroom. Here, Ms. Wood is letting Ryan spray water on the marigold that she let us take home.

This is a homemade magnet that we gave Ms. Wood as a thank you gift. (We also gave her a practical gift card.) The magnet didn't turn out as perfectly as I had imagined, but I still thought it was cute. We wrote a nice message on the back and Todd signed it "From Todd Love."

Summer is definitely here! We bought Big Kahuna's passes again this year. We went twice last weekend for just a few hours before close on Saturday and Monday. The boys had a great time. They loved going down the slides. We went with Beth and Tia, and Todd led the pack of us through the park. We had to keep telling him to slow down and wait for the all of us to get down the slides before heading off to the next one.
No comments:
Post a Comment