About a week or two before Thanksgiving Brett asked if either of the boys wanted to go duck hunting with him. Of course, they both expressed interest. Ryan was the first to shout, "Me! I do," so Brett took him along. Ryan had a great time out in the woods--especially since there was another man who brought his four-year-old son. The two boys had a great time playing in the sand together. Ryan had about 1/4 cup of sand in each of his boots when he got home.

As a consolation prize, I told Todd that we could go to Hershey's Ice Cream. Todd had heard about the Superman Ice Cream from Ryan, and he was looking forward to trying it. It was a hit.
This was Todd's favorite photo of himself eating ice cream. I still couldn't figure out what flavor "Blue Moon" was. It tasted familiar to me, but I just couldn't place it.

As a reward for taking him to the ice cream store, I got a smile and a hug from Todd.

No comments:
Post a Comment