The house is relatively dark and quiet. The boys are in bed. Brett is close behind. I have already put on my pajama pants. The doorbell rings; Brett answers. It is some of the youth from church. They are having their annual canned food drive before Thanksgiving. I always participate, but tonight I forgot that it was Wednesday night and that they were coming by. I quickly grab a plastic bag and throw in cans from my pantry.
It is only 7:30pm!
And I'm in my pajamas!!
And people have now seen me in my pajamas at 7:30pm!!!
What kind of night owl have I become?
The kind who gets into her pajamas at 7:30pm and sits at the computer or in front of a movie or reading a book 'til 11:00pm.
2 comments:
here, here.
I, too, am in my jammies - although the first jammie top was puked on by my lovely son. So now I am wearing something different.
remember the thing about careers earlier today? after that my friends tell me there was one titled "family" that said "ha ha made you look."
some people should remember their age and grow up appropriately!
I thought Wyatt had been doing better. I'm sorry to hear that he got sick again.
Not exactly "professional".
Post a Comment