I thought it was time to give an update on all of the hard work Brett has been doing on our new rental house. The living room, dining room, family room, and kitchen have all been tiled--just a square layout. Brett finished putting in the crown molding in these rooms as well.

I wanted something a little different for the entry. Sigrid and Elke helped us come up with this design, which I think turned out nicely.

Although things are coming along well, the last time I went to check out the house it still looked like a construction zone where Brett was working. However, now that Brett has finished the molding, things should come together quickly. The counter tops are ready for pickup this week, but we still have about 2 weeks before we can get the stove and dishwasher in.

Although he is shown taking a break here with Todd, Gary has been a big help. He often comes by to help Brett when he has a free afternoon.

The boys have had fun catching lizards and looking for nature on the days that we have gone to visit Brett. Here Ryan shows us the size of a spider that he found in the toilet on the back patio.
No comments:
Post a Comment