Brett recently installed a new stove in our kitchen. We are moving our old stove to the rental house. As most parents know, there is nothing more fun for young kids than a big cardboard box. This box has been hanging around our family room for the past week for the boys to play with. They have really enjoyed it, and the box is finally starting to show its wear and tear.
Fun for toddlers and little girls, too.
Fun for toddlers and little girls, too.

Todd and Ryan have made up all sorts of games with this box, though I'm not sure what they're doing in this first photo.
Peek-a-boo.
Smile for the camera.
Change of subject. You have probably guessed by now that I let my boys pick out their own clothes with very few exceptions. Try as I may, I can not convince Todd that orange and red don't match that well together. And this is coming from someone without much style herself! Anytime I bring this up Todd replies, "Oh, it's fine." Ryan's strangest wardrobe choice is the turtleneck shirt in 90-degree weather (not that it's that warm in the house). This occurs on a fairly regular basis--if not a turtleneck then a long-sleeved shirt.

No comments:
Post a Comment