Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Online Radio Stations

Have you heard of Pandora Radio? I ran across this web site recommended by another blogger. I have really enjoyed listening to it. We don't have the best radio reception in our house. I think it has something to do with having quality radios. And I think our wireless router interferes with the radio in my kitchen. I don't have too many CD's and often don't know what music is out there. I like getting recommendations of music that friends think I might like. This web site is like my best friend making a mix for me. Best of all, you don't have to listen to commercials! How's that for advertising?

I shared this site with Brett and he got frustrated with it. He kept trying to skip over songs, but you are only allowed to skip so many songs in an hour. Brett is the type of person who knows exactly what he's in the mood to listen to. I, on the other hand, don't want to have to think about my music too much. Just play stuff that I like, leave out the commercials, and let me go off and do my own thing.

Check it out and let me know what you think.

No comments: