Monday, June 11, 2012

Marry Someone Nice

This afternoon the boys and I were discussing our up-coming vacation, including my brother's wedding. I told the boys that they would be getting a new aunt, Aunt Sherree. Ryan asked if they would call her Aunt Sherree when they met her (before my brother gets married). Ryan suggested that maybe he would just call her Sherree until they were married. I told him he could call her Aunt Sherree from the beginning. Ryan agreed saying, "Yeah. I don't think she'll mind. I think she's probably nice." I told him that I was sure she was nice. James is so nice; there's no way my brother would marry someone who isn't nice too. I went on to say how great it was that the people in my family married such nice people. I started listing examples: Dave married the very nice Amy; Don the nice Kerri; Lisa, the nice Mike. Ryan interrupted, "And Daddy married someone really nice, too."

No comments: