Monday, June 4, 2012

Bad Guys and Good Boys

[A morning conversation with Ryan.]
Ryan: When I was little I used to think that no bad guys lived in Florida.
Mom: What do you think now?
Ryan: Bad guys can live anywhere. Even in jail. Like they might try to knock down the door or something to get out.

On a happier note, I just thought of another benefit of not having a very large home. The first and foremost benefit is that there is less to clean. I struggle enough as it is. Another benefit is that I pass by the boys' bedrooms on the way to my own. Were that not the case, I might miss out on glancing at them as I pass by multiple times each night after they have fallen asleep. The boys sleep with their bedroom doors open, and I love to see them sprawled out or sweetly snuggled in their covers.

No comments: