My hair has lost its curl. Sometimes it's kind of nice--in a flat and lifeless sort of way.
My fingers are cracked, and I have had to resort to wearing gloves each time I wash the dishes to protect my chapped and red, raw hands from greater pain and damage.
Everyone in our house has doubled up on the bedding.
Todd and Ryan have asked for hot chocolate every morning for two weeks.
We just missed out on having the 30% chance of precipitation turn out to be snow. After the rain, the clouds cleared and the temperature dropped back below freezing.
We have had to keep a light on our dear, covered orange tree.
I ran errands and did a little "me" shopping today. Somehow I came home with two sweatshirts, one blazer, a pair of tights, knee-high socks, and a ski band for my ears. (Not that I don't have some of these things at home that I have already been putting to good use.)
In other news . . .
It's C-O-L-D here in Florida!
1 comment:
lol!
Post a Comment