Friday, January 15, 2010

A Dream

I woke up this morning feeling a little . . . dissatisfied. I hate it when my dreams spill over into the reality of my mornings. In my dream I had just gotten back a test a taken for a class. I should have been happy with my score: a 100%. The only problem is that as I reviewed the test I noticed that the teacher had marked a few problems wrong. There were about four little stupid mistakes that I had made. Yet, although the teacher recognized these errors, he still gave me full credit. This frustrated me. Don't call my paper "perfect" when it clearly doesn't live up to that label. You're not doing me any favors.

There must be a moral to this story seeing how it bothered me so much, but I'm still trying to figure out what that is.

1 comment:

beccatemecula said...

I should clarify that I'm only frustrated when the bad dreams spill over into reality. Let the good dreams keep on coming!