I don't usually take my camera with me when I go grocery shopping. I haven't become one of those bloggers yet. But today I had just come from CVS where I was uploading some photos to print to share with the grandmothers for Mother's Day. (Yes, I'm a day late; and yes, it will be even later by the time the photos are sent.)
Ryan was starting to get on my nerves a little with his begging. He kept bringing up the toys from CVS that he wanted to go back and buy--rather toys he wanted
me to buy.
As I mentioned previously, Ryan has become more interested in photography (see enthusiasm below).

I pulled my camera out of my purse, and the effect was immediate.
What a privilege! The use of mom's camera with limited restrictions. So much to see. So much to document. The frosting, the cotton candy, and more!Even better: Mommy's silly face. This photo produced even greater laughs when seen in the playback.

Now that the boys are a little older (and less likely to drop things), I may have to use the camera as a distraction tactic more often. Think of what you could document in Walmart!
No comments:
Post a Comment