
The good news is that I really like it. I don't think I've had hair this short since I was a toddler. I do miss my ponytails. Oh, do I miss my ponytails. But I don't expect it to be too long before my hair grows long enough to make a decent one possible.
I don't have a self-portrait with my new hair cut, but I will post one as soon as I find a decent photo. I think I probably look more like my sister Lisa than ever before. [Lisa, you'll have to send me a good self-portrait so we can compare ourselves side-by-side. Then I'll really be able to see how old I am!]
1 comment:
The angle makes you look like Princess Leia with your pigtails. When my hair was shorter I had to do the same!
I'll try to get you a recent picture. I think my hair may be longer than yours for the first time in MANY years!
Post a Comment