October 24th: Went to the Pumpkin Patch with a playgroup from Church. Evidence of the cold weather - Todd is wearing long pants, a sweatshirt, and tennis shoes (not sandals).

Ryan's outfit, while cozy, is not much evidence for the cold weather. Rather, the fact that he is comfortable without having his ears covered is evidence for the fact the it is not too windy out.
November 3rd: I took the boys to the beach to see if we could catch some of the Church volleyball tournament. Unfortunately, the turnout for the tournament was poor, so they were finished before we arrived. We stayed two hours by ourselves and had a great time. Evidence for the fact that the weather is pleasant and warm - Ryan is happy in shorts and a T-shirt.

(Can you spot the evidence for the fact that a wedding was held at the beach earlier in the day?)
November 7th: I make muffins and pack them up for a picnic breakfast down the street at a neighborhood lake. Todd rides his bike; I wear my rollerblades, pushing Ryan in the stroller while holding on to Copper.


No comments:
Post a Comment