I feel the need to explain myself. I recognize that I have been neglecting my blogs lately, in addition to neglecting housework and paperwork and sleep. I have been spending almost all of my discretionary time lately watching old Gilmore Girls episodes. It has been a good thing that Brett and I have not had cable TV. Although I always intend to use my time productively, I wind up getting hooked. And now that it is so easy to find TV on the computer, I am just that--hooked. Honestly, I am looking forward to being finished with the series. I am about a third of the way through the seventh and final season. Until I finish, don't expect to see too much of me here.
Why Gilmore Girls, you ask? I don't know if it was that popular with other folks. Somebody must have liked it, because the show made it through seven seasons. However, I haven't heard a single person mention it before. I came across the series in the video store about two years ago. I just love the fast talking and the humor. Please don't think less of me for this. I promise to be back to real world in about a week. Then I'll get caught up with the house, the checkbook, start some more sewing projects, and read a book, just to stretch my brain again.
See you then.
1 comment:
I must admit that I love that show. I would watch reruns when I saw them pop up. I still haven't watched it all the way through..
Post a Comment