I hope you're having a great birthday.
Congratulations on the new job. I've only heard that you got one-don't know details yet, but I would think a new job for your birthday was a great gift!
Jen and I had lunch today and thought of you. Wish you were here to celebrate with. I'd like the excuse for more cake. I would even make you the cake of your choice. What's your preference? Vanilla/vanilla? Chocolate/chocolate? Carrot/cream cheese? I'm ashamed I don't know.
It's spring pushing summer here and the sun is bright. Jen and I have the same squinty expression as we say,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIS!

P.S. Stop having birthdays. It's making me age.
2 comments:
chocolate/chocolate from costco. It's what we had for the family birthday party here anyway.
That's one of the many. I do enjoy German Chocolate.. Or White Cake with Raspberry filling with a Sweet Buttercream frosting on it. Mmm. You can't really go wrong with cake.
Thanks, Becca and Jenni! You guys look great in that picture!!
The job is an administrative/executive assistant job for a marketing company that staffs pest control places. I like it a lot so far. :)
Post a Comment