My friend Anne recently posted about the experience of taking her daughter to have her first haircut. Todd and Ryan needed their hair cut this week also, and all I can say is, Boy, do girls have it easy! First of all, you can put off having to cut your baby girl's precious locks until she is a few years old. Secondly, you can get away with trimming the ends rather than cutting every hair millimeters away from their head. Todd screamed his way through his first four haircuts. Then, even after he got used to it, he still squirmed the entire time. He can't stand having the little hairs itching his neck.
However, I think we are finally starting to get a hang of the whole thing. Brett initiated the boys with the clippers in July. The result was two red-neck haircuts:
Now that the boys were used to the clippers, I decided to give them a try. I think their cuts turned out okay, if I do say so myself. 3/8 of an inch makes all the difference between short and red-neck short.
Don't worry Anne. I know you'll get to experience the fun of little boy haircuts soon enough! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment